Thursday 21 February 2013

MAC CreamSheen Lipstick in Crosswire


Crosswire is one Bright, Pinky Coral Lipstick from MAC, love this shade coz it makes me look bright. This is from the CreamSheen section from MAC, this is one of my favorite section along with Amplified. Creamsheen lives up to its name, creamy and a sheen finish. 




This is a shade I usually prefer to wear in the morning as it makes me look bright and gives me warmth, this is definitely a summer shade. 



Its creamy on the lips and gives a sheen finish. It does not gets settled in the lines of my lips so makes my lips look full. Good pigmentation and feels so soft on my dry lips. Staying power is good, it lasts upto 3 to 4 hrs on my lips. 



Swatch of the Lipstick:




Cremesheens in general are pigmented, long lasting and moisturizing and this has all three qualities. This is one Mac Shade that definitely goes into my Favs list. 

Price: 
990rs
I bought the product from MAC Counter in Express Avenue Mall, Chennai.

Will I repurchase: YES! 
Will I Recommend: YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment